Life is just chock-full of them. Planned, unplanned, big & small. Some people are better at them than others. I have a feeling that I'm one of those people who's good at looking like I've got it all under control. But, um, it's a lot harder than I make it look."Mind Like Water." It's an expression I came across a while back--Google tells me it's Zen (which makes sense). The context was a "Getting Things Done" book, but I like the imagery applied in a grander sense--for purposes of keeping a balance. Some days it seems almost effortless, but other days, well, when the world seems to be spinning too fast to keep up, it's so much harder to stay fluid. This is something I've been working on for a while, but not in any formal way. Now's as good a time as any, no?
Times they are a-changin'...
I included a little perspective on the power of water, sent from a friend's recent trip out West.
No comments:
Post a Comment